I know I unloaded a horrible email onto imayb1 who was sweet enough to send me one, but it is just happening more and more. It wasn't an email, it was a puke mail... Sorry! The frustration was getting to me at that moment.
The next bit was fun happened with otaku decided it could not find its hard drive when I booted up. I had been using it to look up ebay stuff I had to determine if it was worth trying to sell. I have an almost mint Planet of the Apes Cornelias (sp) model kit and things like that.
After trying and trying and squeezing the damned thing all over (sometimes I squeeze the case and it just shuts down...) I finally got it up - but now I had to do backups to save everything like all the manuscripts, betas, anime downloads. So, I put a cd in to burn and it CANNOT FIND THE DRIVE. Yep, little buddies, it does not recognise D drive now. The hell if I was going to try a reboot again so I am still up, slowly moving files over to last gasp via the lan line.
I am just dumping a hell of a lot of shit. Gone will be the expensive sewing magazines, the expensive photoshop magazines, the expensive gaming magazines... rat is going to try half-price tomorrow with tons of hardback craft and cross-stitch books, the magazines, lots of paperbacks and the like.
We have run out of trash bags so now I am just piling trash on top of trash and trying to find boxes for some things. The doujinshi collection is a monster to deal with, almost as bad as all the anime collectables.
I have a few tiny islands of 'clean' done and almost one half of the front room has been cleared or bags labeled for different things. I think I am going to give up on any ebay items now, except a few pieces, and just send it all to goodwill.
rat is asleep because he ran out of steam. He also hauled a hell of a lot down to the trash and to the car tonight. I am in PAIN but I get to live with it, whoopie.
Talon, thanks for the photoshoot. I want to go hug and cry on Shuichi right now but I don't have the luxury to do it. It will take at least another hour to complete the file transfer, so I am off to throw away more documents that are probably important but will just have to leave here.
Every night I pray I will die before rat. I think I have gotten my wish. I shook my head, said something to the fact about interesting ways to get the job done, and accepted it.
There is nothing we can do now except what we are doing. We are doing the best we can, too. We shall see what happens...
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*